Cookies policy Harevis.com
The Administrator’s website uses“cookies”. If the user’s browser settings are not changed,
- The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services by the Administrator.
- Three types of “cookies” are used: “session”, “permanent” and “analytical”.
- “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out.
- “Permanent“ cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are deleted by the user.
- „analitical” „Cookies” “Analytical” cookies collect information on how the user uses the Administer’s website, the type of page from which the user was redirected, and the number of visits and the time of the user’s visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal data of the user, but is used to compile statistics.
- The user has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his computer by first selecting them in his browser window. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling “
cookies” are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Data storage period
We store your personal data only as long as it is usually necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or in accordance with the requirements provided by applicable law.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you think that the Administrator is processing your personal data in the wrong way, you can contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.