In the harevis.com online store, all orders are shipped via courier or International Post.
The shipment is sent according to the price list generated with the order, based on the weight of the order and the country of delivery.
- is carried out from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
- delivery time depends on country of destination and the moment of sending the package,
- the shipping method is available for all products.
- The goods are usually shipped within 2-4 business days after placing and paying for the order. The exception is when the harevis.com store team is away, on a trip, then the shipment of orders may be delayed. Information about longer periods of unavailability will be published as information on the order page.
- After the package is ready for shipment, we will inform you by e-mail about its number and enable you to track its status,
- To monitor the parcel online, click on the link to track the parcel, copy the parcel number provided in the e-mail confirming the shipment and paste it in the appropriate field of the courier website.
- If the package has not been delivered by the date indicated on the carrier’s website, please contact the courier company.
- Please carefully inspect the package before collecting it. If it shows signs of mechanical damage, we suggest you open the package at the courier / at the point. In the event of damage to the content, a damage report should be prepared with the courier.
- The majority of parcels delivered by courier are delivered between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m., so we suggest that you specify the place where you stay most of the day, e.g. your workplace.
- If there is no one authorized to collect the parcel, the courier usually leaves a notification and tries to deliver it again on the next business day.